October 20, 2017 12:12 pm
This MAX is Adobe’s biggest release since they first introduced Creative Cloud over 5 years ago. There are updates across all of creative cloud – desktop apps, mobile apps and all services.
There are five brand new 1.0 apps coming to Creative Cloud across Design, Video and Photography, a brand new photography service and 3 new photography offerings, plus major updates to all the existing CC apps on Desktop and Mobile and the Creative Cloud Community and Marketplace.
New design apps:
- Adobe XD, the end to end UX/UI design app.
- Adobe Dimension, makes 3D simple for graphic designers
- Adobe Spark, now with premium features allows creation of graphics, web pages and video stories in minutes
New video app:
- Adobe Character Animator, brings 2D puppets to life.
New photography app:
- Lightroom CC, all new cloud-based photography service.
A few examples of the many exciting app updates across Creative Cloud include a reimagined experience around brushes in Photoshop, including a completely new interface for organizing, finding and using brushes. There is a new “brush smoothing” feature in Photoshop as well, that makes it simple to create smooth lines and curves. In Illustrator, they have added a new context aware Property Inspector. It intelligently shows the most relevant properties and settings for colors, fonts and more — eliminating the need to open multiple panels — making it faster for pro users, and easier for new users. And they’ve made the Illustrator start-up time 30% faster.