Cinema 4D by Maxon
MAXON Computer is a developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Its award-winning Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D software products have been used extensively to help create everything from stunning visual effects in top feature films, TV shows and commercials, cutting-edge game cinematics for AAA games, as well for medical illustration, architectural and industrial design applications.
Cinema 4D showreel
Cinema 4D R19 Feature Highlights Include:
- Viewport Improvements – Results so close to final render that client previews can be output using the new native mp4 video support.
- MoGraph Enhancements – Added workflow capabilities in Voronoi Fracturing and an all-new Sound Effector.
- New Spherical Camera – Let artists render stereoscopic 360° Virtual Reality videos and dome projections.
- New Polygon Reduction – Easily reduce entire hierarchies while preserving vertex maps, selection tags and UV coordinates to ensure textures continue to map properly and preserve polygon detail.
- Level of Detail (LOD) Object – Define and manage settings to maximise viewport and render speed, or prepare optimised assets for game workflows. Exports FBX for use in popular game engines.
- AMD’s Radeon ProRender – Now seamlessly integrated into R19, providing artists with a cross-platform GPU rendering solution.
- Revamped Media Core – Completely rewritten software core to increase speed and memory efficiency for image, video and audio formats; native support for mp4 video without QuickTime.
- Robust Modeling – A new modeling core with improved support for edges and N-gons can be seen in the Align and Reverse Normals commands.
- BodyPaint 3D – Now uses an OpenGL painting engine, giving R19 artists a real-time display of reflections, alpha, bump or normal, and even displacement for improved visual feedback