The EON IcubeTM is a PC based multi-sided Virtual Reality environment in which participants become completely immersed through imagery and sound. As our most popular immersive VR solution, the EON Icube can be configured with 4 to 6 walls and represents a significant, innovative milestone in high-end visualization systems development.
The EON Icube is easy to use even for non-programmers, provides an unsurpassed speed of immersive content creation and deployment, utilizes new light-enhancing rigid wall material, and has built- in collaborative capabilities. Welcome to the ultimate immersive Virtual Reality experience.
- An easy-to-use interface allows users to input screen dimensions, tracking system positions, and stereo-parameters for real-time view-port calculation within minutes.
- Compatibility with a wide range of Virtual Reality peripherals, including data-gloves, Xbox controllers, motion tracking systems, joysticks, and more.
- Expands the scope and functionality of a desktop or web-based EON application through true application scalability.
- Develop cost effective single or multi-channel applications with EON Icube Software, a proprietary EON technology that allows you to add complex interactions to EON applications.
- Alignment of viewing frustum between view-ports for perpendicular screens depending on tracked viewing position.
- Easy-to-use interface that allows to open up any existing EON application using templates showing a fully immersive application.