Adobe Creative Cloud for Education
Adobe Creative Cloud for education now offers named-user licenses for student-owned computers. Schools and universities with Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) environments can give their students access to the full power of Creative Cloud, which includes integrated smartphone and tablet apps as well as storage and online services.
- Always up-to-date — licenses include updates to Creative Cloud applications and services as soon as they’re released, so your students and educators will always have the latest creative tools and features.
- Flexible licensing options — you can purchase the complete set of creative apps or just a single one with or without services.
- Collaboration built in — with an option to add online services, your faculty and staff small workgroups and teams can collaborate and share with ease.
- Easy deployment and management — a web-based Admin Console makes it easy to purchase additional seats, add users and manage software updates.
- Resources to ignite creativity — the Adobe Education Exchange provides educators with professional development opportunities, learning resources and peer-to-peer collaboration.
|Flyer for Adobe Creative Cloud for Education|