V-Ray for Cinema 4D
V-RayforC4D 3.4 is seamlessly integrated and optimized for both CPUs and GPUs, using whatever an artist picks to deliver high-quality imagery and animation quickly, even when working with complex 3D scenes. V-RayforC4D 3.4 operates under the same 3.4 core technology that has made V-Ray an industry-standard in visual effects, broadcast and architectural design projects for nearly 20 years. With a vaste lighting, shading, and rendering toolkit at their disposal, artists and designers have full control over the entire creative process, from real-time look development to the final frame.
- New great V-Ray 3.4 render speed. faster overall ray tracing and render performance;
● A lot faster path tracing GI, all parts of V-Ray had been greatly optimized using state of the art ray
● New progressive sampler rendering: see your render within seconds instead of waiting for buckets.
Time or sampling level based for stills and animation.
● New variance based adaptive image sampler (VBAS), in bucket and progressive mode, improved
● Dynamic Bucket splitting, unified sampler options (only bucket or progressive to choose)
● 3.4 denoiser via vfb &via vray denoise standalone tool (for animation), non destructive, can cut render time by half and more
For more information on all the new features visit the V-Ray for Cinema 4D website