V-Ray Next Scene Intelligence delivers faster, more precise ray tracing for cleaner sampling and more accurate rendering. That means you work smarter — not harder — by automating steps that used to take up valuable time.
V-Ray for 3ds Max is a complete lighting and shading solution that can be flawlessly integrated in every 3D artist and designer’s workflow. The flagship rendering software has set the industry standard for speed, reliability, ease of use and render quality.
- Powerful Scene Intelligence. V-Ray Scene Intelligence analyzes your scene to optimize rendering. You automatically get the best quality in less time. V-Ray Next introduces two new features powered by scene intelligence
- Adaptive Dome Light and Automatic Camera Exposure. Adaptive Dome Light. The new Adaptive Dome Light delivers faster, cleaner and more accurate image-based environment lighting. It’s extra fast at rendering interiors and removes the need for skylight portals.
- 2x faster GPU rendering. Built on a new multikernel rendering architecture, V-Ray GPU is twice as fast. And with support for more of your favorite V-Ray tools, it’s ready to speed through your high-end production scenes.
- GPU Volume Rendering. V-Ray GPU now supports volumetric effects like smoke, fire and fog. Render OpenVDB, Field3D and Phoenix FD volume caches at blazing speeds.
- NVIDIA AI Denoiser. Instantly remove noise while rendering with IPR. Based on AI-accelerated technology from NVIDIA, interactive denoising works exceptionally well for previews — even with only a few samples