May 25, 2018 11:31 am
High-end Multi-physics Simulation Inside Autodesk Maya®
Next Limit Technologies is delighted to announce the official release of the brand new RealFlow | Maya 1.0 – the plugin integration that offers the best in fluid simulation and more, directly inside Autodesk Maya®.
Now it is faster and easier to simulate granulars, viscous, viscoelastic, rigid, and elastic materials without having to go back and forth between 3D platforms. The intuitive and interactive workflow with fewer clicks inside Maya® will make your sim work more straightforward and enjoyable. RealFlow | Maya is compatible with Autodesk Maya® 2017-2018 and provides integration with native Maya® tools such as nParticles and MEL. You get impeccable RealFlow quality for your high-end small and medium-scale simulation projects from inside the Maya® user interface.
The perks of using RealFlow | Maya for your sims:
- More than Fluids. Built on RealFlow’s Multi-physics Dyverso solver.
- Fast and Simple Workflow. All inside Autodesk Maya®.
- Tight integration. Use native Maya® tools combined with RealFlow.
- High Speed and Flexibility. GPU accelerated, supporting CUDA and OpenCL. Availablefor Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- Affordable. High-end simulations without the high-end price tag.
Contact email@example.com for a quote